Thursday, July 30, 2009

Garage Saleing!

My mom, Hannah, and I went garage saleing last weekend. I had Hannah write up this list of the things I need to buy like a dresser, lamps, etc. I planned on getting some things to refinish for the basement but I got distracted by all the cute baby stuff!! I couldn't believe the deals some people had! ALL my children's play clothes are now coming from garage sales :-) Below is a pic of the outfits I got. I just picked up some cute ones that hopefully could work during spring/summer. They were all .10 cents to .25 cents. I think I paid about 3 or 4 dollars for them all! I also got those super cute baby shoes for .50 cents. They had a rusty stain on the front but my Shout worked its magic and came right out!!

Jeff was also needing a golf case for the plane when we got to San Diego. We looked at a few and they were around $100/$150. One of the first garage sales I went to had a super nice one for $5!!! They lady said she had only used it a couple times, it was like brand new! Score!


I'm hoping this weekend my mom and I can go again. I really do need to find some furniture to refinish for the basement/guest bedroom!

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

girl gragae saling for baby items has been my new thing i swear i will never buy new ( ok i will but only when necessary) seriously people could save so much money and i have found great stuff a REAL brand name baby bjorn ( 80$ normally) on craigslist.com for 10 bucks!!!!! Washed and cleaned and ready for baby!

Got Grammer said...

The big hwy 141 garage sale is this Friday. It is a MUST go Garage sale. the entire highway of 141 is sales sales sales