After the cow extravaganza we walked around the farm. It's been in Scott's family since the 1930's which was pretty cool. I love old houses, antiques, etc and have dreamed of buying a huge old house and remodeling it. So, of course, I loved Scott's old farmhouse. There was an old truck from the 1950's there and some of the buildings had lofts. I just had to check them out and I'm so glad I did! I totally scored some awesome windows that I have big plans for!!
Here they are...

There are two just plain ones and then an awesome one-that looks like a flag! I plan on painting it to resemble an american flag and put it up around the 4th, or maybe always if I can find a perfect place for it.

Next there's the awesome door. I plan on painting it a blue to match our master bedroom and puting pictures it it, along with a saying in the middle. I want to hang it on the stairway up to the master.

Then Vicki found a piece of wood that looks like an arrow and a little window from an old car. I don't really know what I'll do with them yet, but they are antiques and cute! I couldn't pass it up!
After driving all day we made a list of things that need to be done by Friday for the basement, when carpet arrives. We're going to have a super busy week, especially with Jeff being gone Tuesday night and Wednesday. I don't think he realized all we have to do..tomorrow will be a loooong day. We did get my cabinet hung in the laundry room though!! The color is more true in this picture. We also hung the mirror, it's kind of high because its such a short mirror but I think I'll add some Upper Case Living saying underneath to fill the space.

Now off to bed to prepare for a loooong day tomorrow. Watch for updates later this week!


1 comment:
I'm glad that you had such a fun time at the farm! The cows sound like they were really cute.
Post a Comment