Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another wrap....

I found this super cute wrap on Etsy but for $70 there was no way I was going to buy one! I checked it out a bit and realized I could easily make it :-) So although my first attempt didn't turn out perfectly, I think it looks pretty great. I'm going to make some more and put them up for sale at Gia Rose :-) Here's a little video on how to put it on, it's kinda confusing but once you get it figured out it's easy and there are quite a few different ways you can carry your little one in it!

Here's a youtube video of one way to wear your little one in it.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJDIJHgL3Y&feature=PlayList&p=E127ADCE20EFC90B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=20

Well....Kingston wasn't really all that excited about being my baby model so the pics are a bit ackward, but I'll post better ones when I get one of my friends to be my model :-) They have awesome little ones and not a huge belly that gets in the way!


I also have some exciting news that I haven't shared yet! This summer Gia Rose Designs (my shop) will be signing a contract with Urban Upcycle-a 'green living' store out of Davenport!! I'll be a supplier for them and will sell my slings, wraps, dresses, etc. I'm super, duper excited!!! I'm hoping it will help me make a little more money but also will help to get my name out there. YAH!

1 comment:

Jen J. said...

Wow, that's awesome news about your shop!!! Congrats & best wishes on your new endeavor. :)