1.) When I was 13 I broke my L2 vertebra and had to be in a back brace for 3 months....embarrassing to say the least!

2.) I'm addicted to McDonald's diet coke and have one almost every day. My excuse is they are only $1, that's cheaper than a 20oz! I also restrain from buying food there although everyday I'm very tempted!
3.) I hope to someday be a good cook. I'd love to be one of those bloggers who post amazing, different recipes that they make (like my good friend Molly). I used to be pretty good at cooking dinner at night but somehow that has stopped. I need to jump back on the bandwagon and get to cooking!
3.) Speaking of food, I'd love to shop at the "natural living" store and buy only organic food. However, right now we can't afford it. Why does organic have to be so expensive?

4.) I never graduated college. I went to college for Fashion & Merchandisng but after 2 years I dropped out. Yup-I'm a quitter....
5.) Jeff and I moved in together 3 months after meeting, engaged 6 months later and married another 9 months later!
6.) Want to know where I see myself in 10 years? Living in an big, old, remodeled house with my wonderful husband and four kiddos. I love old houses; I love their character, their charm and mostly the stories they hold. My dream is to own one that I can someday pass down to my children. During the holidays our house can be filled with my kids and grandkids (just like you see in the movies) where the house is a hectic, crazy mess but everyone secretly loves it. I want that!

7.) I want more kids, but not for a few years. This changed recently...Gianna has become so fun and I just want to spend alot of one-on-one time with her and spoil her to death before we have another. I know every mom says it (and before I thought they were all crazy) but how am I supposed to love a second child as much as G? I know it will happen...but it's hard to image!
8.) I used to feel bad being gone from my house for long periods of time because I thought my cats would be sad, upset, hurt. Now I look back and realize I was an idiot but they were my babies! Ha, crazy me.

9.) Some nights you can find me in bed at 9pm and everynight (including weekends) Jeff and I are snuggled in bed at 10! Gianna wears me out and I'm still not used to being up by 7 every morning...I've always needed my sleep but now I really need my sleep!
10.) I want to be a foster parent someday...Jeff doesn't. I've always felt the need to help, love, cuddle little ones who need it. I think once my kids are older we could be foster parents, I know it would be unbearably tough but I think we could do it. I guess we'll see what the future holds!


3 comments:
Love the house you showed, that would be fantastic. I love all of the holiday movies where the families are all crazy but it's pure happiness at the same time, yup, that's gonna be my life one day! The picture of your cats is hilarious! And I'm not sure I want to foster kids but I've always wanted to adopt, my husband does not. Hard to meet in the middle, maybe fostering is it after all? But I've always wanted to foster animals, we've done 2 and he wants no more to do with it! :(
1) You're crazy if you think I'm a good cook.
2) You are the farthest thing from quitter. If you were a quitter, you wouldn't have Gianna.
3) I may have gone through the McD's drive-thru twice in one day JUST FOR DIET COKE. Okay a parfait may have slipped in there. And a McChicken. But their soda is delicious!
4) I am one SERIOUSLY lucky girl to have you as a friend. Thanks for always being there.
I thought you married jeff bc of number three. And i told you that the cats would not starve after u had g and realized they were just cats. And you are completly nuts but your still my fav new bff and i love you. Ps you know im way crazier than you.
Post a Comment