Saturday, October 9, 2010

Question for my Followers...

I just realized I have 41 people that follow this blog! I know a few are family and friends-trying to keep up with all the things our little family is up to but then there are about 20+ of you that I don't even know!

So tell me about yourself!

How did you find my blog?

Are you sick of me bragging about my little girl and want to hear something new, fun & interesting? (Fashion, $$ Saving, Renovating, Cooking, etc?)

I have to admit...this blog has become my way of scrapbooking. I don't have time to scrapbook anymore but I recently learned that you can print your blog and make it into a book-so that's why I blog mostly.....so someday G and I can have something to look back on.

I'll leave you with a little money saving tip! Print this coupon and get a free bag of Idahoan potatoes! They are 94 cents are your local Walmart-which makes them free. (And believe it or not-they are actually GOOD!)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't remember how I came across your blog, I know you were still pregnant and I think I saw a comment you posted on someone else's blog. I love seeing pics of Baby G, she's so precious! Feel free and stop by my blog some time, www.kristendilka.blogspot.com

The Riesbergs said...

I found your blog thru the bump des moines page. I am also a fellow Iowan....live outside of Carroll. I love reading about G and all your creative things you have made. You posted G's newborn pictures and I have now found my favorite photographer. She has done my little girls 3, 6, and will be doing her 9 month. So thank You!!!!

www.theriesbergs.blogspot.com

Adrienne said...

I dont' remember how I came across your blog either. I love see picks of your daughter and watching her grow.

Brian and Kylene said...

I started reading your blog over a year ago as a result of our interactions in the TTC Prayer Group on thebump.com. I'm so excited that your little girl is here! It's amazing how quick the little ones grow! You (and anyone else) can take a peek at our blog to see how BJ is growing,
www.teamdeschaine.blogspot.com

leira said...

we "met" on the nest a few years ago when i lusted over your wainscotting in the dining room. i have been following your blog for some time. i am so incredibly happy for you and your beautiful family. God bless G!