Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our first family vaca!

I was brave in the petting zoo, G got to pet a guinea pig
and a goat!

Daddy & G in the aquarium!


We're HERE!!


In the jungle!

Gianna is a "Rockhopper"
I'm too lazy to rotate and re upload..but this is G on our amazing bed.
It was soo comfy!

G and Grandma! (Jeff's mom)
We took a mini vaca to the Henry Doory Zoo in Omaha! (Unfortunately we never saw Farrah from Teen Mom...I was kind of hoping she would happen to be there or atleast see her around town). It was a ton of fun and G did awesome! On the way to the zoo she slept and watched Elmo. She loved the aquarium and the petting zoo the most...through the rest she kind of hung out or just played with her toys in the stroller. Jeff and I had fun though. When we got back to the hotel we ordered some dinner and went swimming, then after G was in bed I stayed in the room and read and Jeff went down to play poker (we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn which is attached to a casino). The next morning we had breakfast at the hotel (Gianna had a HUGE fan club at the hotel, everyone was in love with her!) and then we went to see Jeff's brother, mom, grandma, aunt and mom's friend. It was nice to see everyone and for everyone to see G! It had been about 3 months since they saw her last so she got to show off all her new 'tricks'. All in all it was a great time. G didn't really love the hotel room..she had a hard time sleeping in her PNP and just wanted to be held most of the time while we were in the room...must have just scared her being somewhere new. She has started having 'seperation anxiety' where she sticks out her bottom lip and makes a pouty face when someone holds her that she doesn't really know. I guess she's a big mommy & daddy's girl!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my gosh I LOVE that zoo! It's our favorite, normally we make at least one trip a summer up there to give it a shot!

Adrienne said...

I use to love going to the zoo. It has been a few years since I went.