Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sleepin through the night (knock on wood!)

Who would have guessed that a simple Baby Einstein Nightime cd would get G to sleep through the night? Before last week G would be up around 2 or 3, up at 5 and up for the day at 6:30. Then last Sunday Jeff was at Target and picked up a Baby Einstein cd. That night G slept until 4:20...then slowly over the next few nights slept longer and now twice this week she has slept 7hrs. Last night she slept 8 straight hours (9-5) and then went back to bed until 7:20! Jeff and I are both hoping and praying this isn't just a fluke and she'll continue to sleep through the night! I can't believe at 2 1/2 months we are this lucky!!!

Now we need to work on her daytime naps...but I guess we really can't complain :-)
Jeff and G sleeping in one morning...
crazy how much they look alike!!

No comments: