Saturday, August 7, 2010

...a new car!!!!

(That subject was supposed to be "The Price is Right" style, haha) Jeff and I finally picked up our new SUV today. It's a Mazda CX-7 Touring. We really wanted a more 'family' SUV but I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it. I figured this is truly my last chance to have a sporty car because once we have our third babe we are going to have to move onto a big suv.

Unfortunately the stupid dealership messed up on the paint job (put tape on fresh paint-dumba$$es) so we have to return it in a week to get that fixed. We also are making a big list of stuff we want done to it-per our car guy's request. I'm sure he'll hate himself for saying that :-) But there are few small marks that need touched up, gooey reside on the windshield in the corner, missing cd manual, etc :-)

We LOVE it though! It has this awesome feature where you never have to use the key. You just have to keep it in your purse and it automatically locks for you and unlocks when you press a button on the door handle. It has a permanant button thing in the car that starts it.

It's also got navigation which is sweet and possiby a DVD player in the navigation but we can't figure it out. lol It took us forever to figure out the advanced keyless entry and navigation-so give us a few more days and maybe we can figure out that DVD part. Oh and it has heated seats-can't wait to use them in the winter! The only thing it's missing is remote start, I'm really going to miss that.

It's so much fancier than what we are used to!! It's also nice to have an SUV with G and all her junk (stroller, diaper bag-along with groceries, etc)

Anyway-here bad pics I took of it ;-)

3 comments:

Jen J. said...

LOVE it! I was sooo excited when we got our SUV too! It's gonna be awesome for when our little girl gets here!

Zeller Family said...

Looks awesome! Enjoy the new ride :)

Allyson said...

Very cool car.. Tim and I are in the market for a new SUV and we saw that same SUV and I was like "Hey! Jessica and Jeff just bought this!".. very nice vehicle.