Gianna rolled over today!! Quite a few times actually. What's funny is she didn't have any interest in rolling over until yesterday when she was laying on her side and I 'pushed' her over and cheered for her, haha. After that she kept trying to do it and has been super frustrated because her arm would always get stuck. Low and behold...as soon as daddy got home today she rolled over! And every time I flipped her to the other side she rolled again....this will make my nights very stressful because from now on I will have to worry that she has rolled over and face-planted into the mattress while sleeping. Atleast we have the Angelcare Monitor, that eases my mind an intsy bit.
I have her rolling on video but she's nakey so I don't want to post it on the internet :-) I'll take another video of her clothed tomorrow to post! (She was naked because we had the windows open and A/C off so it was getting a bit hot so I let her chill naked for awhile!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment