Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

I decorated our house with Christmas decorations this weekend! I thought G would be amazed by the tree, but she really could care less about it! The other morning she woke up at 5:00am and refused to go back to bed so we decided to spend the morning decorating her Christmas tree that's in her room. We got purple lights (so they match her room!) and used the ornaments she already has and a few we've gotten over the years. It was fun and she seemed to enjoy it. Plus, by the time we were done she was ready to go back to bed :-)

Can you see G staring at the tree? The picture is a little
dark but I love it.



Do you like my Christmas letters I made?
Here's G in front of her tree! She's SO freakin cute!
Tomorrow we get to start her Advent calendar!!
I am SO excited. This is a tradition that Jeff's grandma does.
(So G's Great Grandma). She fills the advent calendars
for all the grandkids and they get money or presents
each day. I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm taking pictures
everyday so I'll post them all :-)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

what a fantastic tradition! I see those cute little advent calendars in Target and always want to buy one, just never know what I would fill it with. We just do the cheap one's filled with chocolate.... which is ok with me! :)
ps. love your christmas letters!

Molly Jean said...

No I don't love the Christmas letters you made...

I LOVE THEM!!!

Details please :)