Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cora- 1 month


How cute is my sweet baby girl?! I love, love, love that she looks like me. Gianna looks so much like her daddy that I just thought for sure Cora would look like Jeff too. Much to my surprise she looks like me though! 

At 1 month Cora...

*Just started AR medicine (Prevacid). She would scream for a good 30-40 minutes after nursing or when had the hiccups/spit up. We are only on day 2 and I already see improvement!

*When getting a bottle she takes 3 oz, but sometimes up to 4oz!

*She wakes up between 2:30-3am and around 5am each night. She also likes to snuggle with me in bed after her 5am feeding until about 8:30. 

*She weighs 11.6lbs and is wearing 3-6 month clothes now! (Just the last few days she's outgrown her 3 month clothing). 

*Today she started 'cooing'. I just LOVE it. Gianna even said, "Mom! She's talking. I think she's saying, 'I love you'." :-)

*She has been incredibly fussy lately but today she's been an angel. I really hope the Prevacid is helping her feel better!

*She will now sleep in her swing (rather than only in my arms!). We've learned to turn the sound up on her swing and continue to play it while she sleeps. It turns off every 10 minutes and she'll wake right up if we don't turn it back on right away!

*She likes to lay on her play mat and look at herself in the mirror. She also doesn't mind tummy time for a few minutes at a time. 

I can't believe she's a month old already! I just love, love, love her and she makes our family feel some complete. We all can't imagine life without her!





No comments: