Cora turned 2 months old on Tuesday! Crazy, I know! She is such a happy baby! But why wouldn't she be? She's got a momma, daddy and big sister who love her to death!
Gianna is really coming around and becoming such a 'big girl'. We had to start being more strict with her and its helped so much (I'll admit it, I can be a push over when it comes to her!). She loves, loves, loves her sister. She is always talking to her, giving her a binky when she's crying and I can't be there right away (like everytime I just need to run to the bathroom and pee!). Gianna loves when we talk to Cora about what G is doing. For example we'll say, "Cora! Your sister is dancing so silly!" Or "Cora, look how your sister is eating so good!". I just love to watch them together and hope that they will be best friends!
Ok, back to Cora :) Here's her 2 month fun facts:
She hates tummy time! I dread it, but working hard to get 10-20min a day out of her!
However, she's rolled over twice on our chaise part of the couch. Each time she rolled to her side, fell asleep and then rolled the rest of the way to her back after about 30min.
She nurses every 3 hrs (for the most part). And then play time which only last about and hour and then she naps!
She has started napping in her swing. I learned if I put her down either right before she falls asleep or just a few minutes after she passes out she'll sleep in the swing. She still only takes 30 min cat naps. Except in the afternoon, I hold her for her nap and she sleeps 2-3hrs!
She loves to hang out in the Moby! Especially in the evening when she just wants to chill in my arms. That thing is a life saver!
Night time sleep is never the same...the last two night she's only been up once but then some nights she's up 2-4 times! She always wakes up between 5 and 6:30 just for snuggles. I bring her in bed with me at this time and we go back to sleep for a bit. I love my morning snuggles!!
Cora isn't a huge paci lover, only when she's super hungry or super tired will she take it.
Cora loves to stare at her momma! I love this!
She also snorts sometimes when she's fussy! Haha
Lastly, Cora is a very happy baby. She loves to smile and coo, ooh, and aww. We've even heard a few squeaks out of her lately! Lol.
I'm so thankful for my two girls and my amazing husband. Jeff has been sooo great, always stepping in to help out, rocking Cora, playing with G, cooking, making sure I get to eat :) I could not do this without him! God had blessed us greatly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















2 comments:
great update she is adorable and does seem so happy.
you have absolutely beautiful daughters! Congrats on the new addition!
Post a Comment