Sunday, June 24, 2012

The last 5 years

It's almost Jeff and I's 5 year anniversary! We were at a wedding last night and it made me a little bit sappy. I couldn't help but think back on our wedding day, one of the best days of my life. Back then, I had no idea what the next 5 years would bring and looking back, I wouldn't change anything. We've had our fair share of hard times but we have such an amazing life. Gianna is our whole entire world and we love her more than anything. Jeff has been such a supportive and hard working husband, he supports our family and makes it possible for me to stay home with by baby(ies). Plus, we have another bundle of joy on the way that, I feel like, is such a blessing and a gift from God. I never imaged we would be so lucky to have two amazing kids at this point in our lives. I know this is sappy and rambly....but I just couldn't help but think about our wedding day. And how Ben & Cerissa (the bride & groom from last night) have no idea what the next 5 years will bring, but I hope and pray they have as much joy as we do!  Here's some fun pics of the night. Gianna loved the 'dance party' and I loved slow dancing with my two loves!

Family pic!


Hugging Nate, a friend of ours that GG loves!
Slow dancing as a family
Dancing with daddy!

No comments: