Monday, June 11, 2012





I finally got around to taking my belly pic...16 weeks! Gianna had to be in the picture too, of course! I feel really big, but when I see these pictures I realize maybe I'm not as huge as I feel ;-)

There hasn't been much change from my last post. I'm still down about 6lbs, which I'm completely fine with! I think I felt two little flutters tonight...we had pizza for dinner and pop...the caffeine probably got the baby a bit hyper! I'm really excited to start to feel those big kicks and flips!

We find out what we are having early July..I can't wait! I have no idea what it is! Gianna always says she's going to have a little sister so we'll see if she's right.

I painted the nursery this past weekend so we can now finally get our crib set up. I'm excited to find out what we are having so we can start decorating! 

Gianna loves to kiss my belly, hug my belly, talk to my belly, listen to the babies heartbeat with the doppler. The other day I told her the baby was going to sleep in the newly painted room and she looked confused. Then she said, "OH! I'll go get the baby!" and came back with her doll. Haha. So maybe she doesn't really get what's going on!

Well, enough of my rambles. Sorry this is all over the place but I'm too tired to really 
make full sentences and thoughts! 

(PS...made my maxi skirt. Don't ya love it?! I DO!)

Bellies...25 months & 4 months




1 comment:

Kristen said...

you are adorable!