Most days I can't believe I'm 15+weeks pregnant. Where has the time gone? However, I am SO ready to find out if this little munchkin is a boy or girl and feel some true kicks! I've been really great...so much that I often forget I'm pregnant or worry that something must be wrong for me to feel this good! The headaches are still killing me...I have a neuro appt for mid-July but until then I guess I have to tough through them; which isn't the easiest thing with little G running around like a mad woman.
G and I listen to the heartbeat almost daily with my doppler. Gianna even uses it on her babies and herself too :-) She loves to hug/kiss my belly, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't really 'get' what is going on yet. I guess she will, soon enough!
I'm still down 5lbs but my belly is growing like crazy. I'm honestly a little concerned about how big I'll be this time around! I really need to get with the program on belly pics, maybe I'll start today.
We moved our bedroom back upstairs so the nursery is all cleaned out, ready for fresh paint and baby stuff! This week I'm priming/painting the nursery and then moving the big things in. I won't start decorating until we know what this little bambino is.
Otherwise, not much else to share. I honestly feel bad for this babe already...I rarely have time to really think or plan for this one. I even realized the other night that I hadn't prayed for him/her in a few days! I used to pray every night (and sometimes every day) for Gianna's health and safety during pregnancy. Now I find myself falling asleep before my head even hits the pillow. G has been so cute and been reminding me to pray with her when I lay her down to bed...I just love her :-) Maybe once I get farther along and this all seems more real, I spend more time day dreaming about baby 2.0 :-)
Until then, nothing exciting! Let's hope & pray for an uneventful pregnancy this time around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment