Thursday, June 24, 2010

Someone took my baby!

Ok not really but I thought I would document some big accomplishments G has made today! The morning started out with G and I sleeping in (she comes to bed with me around 6ish so she'll sleep in a bit longer) until almost 9! That NEVER has happened! Then we went on a nice 2 mile walk and when we came home G sat, wide awake, in her bouncy for almost 20 minutes! Usually she'll only sit in it for 5-10 minutes...but not today! I got the house picked up, dishes done and I made a chicken cesear salad :-) Then I nursed her and put her in her swing for a minute so I could go grab some more diapers...and she fell alseep, on her own, in her swing! What a big girl :-)

Oh and she's freakin adorable so here's a picture:-)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

yay Baby G!

mak'n Changes said...

OH GAWD that top picture kills me!!! I love it! and you are right, she is adorable!

cindie

Jen J. said...

I LOVE your new title bar pic! She's such a cutie!!