I finally got in a little time to make Gianna a new dress! I had some leftover fabric so I made a matching burp cloth too. I really, really love to make these dresses. I'm hoping to find some great free patterns online or some good ones at the Joann's. Someday I'll start my own website and my dream is to sell my stuff full time. I love sewing and desiging these dresses but it's so hard to get my name out! Etsy has millions of SAHM's selling similiar dress and burp cloths. I've sold a few and the buyers love them...but I just can't get my name out there!! I would really love to take a few days off, sew a ton and set up shop at one of the craft shows but with the next few months packed with stuff to do and being due in May I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon....someday though!!


I found these super awesome boots that someone made!! There's a pattern online for $3.50 that I want to buy and try my hand at these boots...how cute would they be this winter on lil G?! We'll see how they turn out...I'm guessing they'll need a few tries!

Well better get back to sewing...got 3 dresses to finish this week! Happy Valetine's Day by the way!! Jeff is super sick with the stomach bug and has been passed out on the couch for the last couple hours. I finally decided I should get up and do something so I'm off to sew :-)
1 comment:
those boots are really cute. hope your husband feels better.
Post a Comment