

My cousin's wife offered to through me a baby shower (just for my side of the fam-so about 40ppl!) long before we were even pregnant! So today I talked to her a little more about it and I think we're going to have it on March 6th!! I can't wait! I'm going over there on Wednesday to have her highlight my hair and we're going to discuss the details :-) I'll only be 30 weeks on the 6th but the following 2 weeks family is out of town, then a free weekend (which doesn't work for my mom because it's the weekend before Easter, which she hosts), then Easter....then it's the middle of April!! I was hoping to have all showers/buying/organizing done by the 1st of May. So all of May I could relax and enjoy the last couple weeks with just the two of us, plus if they induce me early or get put on bedrest we won't need to worry about anything getting done :-)
Ok...that's all for now!! Have a wonderful Monday!


No comments:
Post a Comment