(To preface-when G got her top 4 teeth; pretty much within days of each other; she had a little bit of vomiting)
Sunday: G vomited all.over in Target. Get home and she pukes 3 times, right in a row. Acts completely fine otherwise.
Monday: TONS of diarrhea. The first blowout was bad; up her back, up her front....ugh.
Tuesday: Diarrhea & vomited once. She would be really fine playing, then all of a sudden would start bawling like she hurt herself.
Wednesday: Went to the pediatrician and he said it's probably just a virus because everything else looked fine. After the appointment she pretty much cried, fussed or slept the rest of the day. Finally around 4pm I put the Qtip Orajel on her gums (she has an area where it looks bumped up like her molars are pushing through-I noticed this about a week ago). She fell asleep a few minutes later and seemed to feel a bit better (for an hour or two)
So what do you think? Molars or sick? Any advice? If this is her 1st year molars-they better break through fast or I may lose.my.mind.


3 comments:
I sure wish you knew the answer so you could share with me! We have been dealing with the exact symptoms for a week now! Hayden chews and chews on his fingers, but I feel nothing. He doesn't act sick; however, it is almost a guarantee that we will be cleaning up a minimum three "blowouts" a day. I will continue to do my best to stay optimistic and hope this passes soon! Good luck to you!
I would guess it could be both.. Molars take a long time and are painful. E got all 4 of hers at the same time and it was awful! Molars are flat so they don't just poke through like the other ones and because they are bigger they have to come through twice. Molars suck! It sounds like your doing everything you can. Keep her comfy, offer teething rings ect. Diapers will eventually get better. Not sure about the vomiting, might be the virus?
I'd probably say both as well.... the vomit and diarrhea seems like a virus for sure.. Good luck, hope it passes quickly, no fun when the kiddos are sick!
Post a Comment