I had my monthly appointment yesterday which went super well. Dr.M assured me that lil G is going to be just fine, maybe just a little small. I'm so worried that something is wrong or that this stupid succ. placenta will cause bigger problems than expected..but I just need to relax. :-)
I gained 9 lbs total this pregnancy (well..8.7-haha) and am measuring 22weeks at a little over 21. Babies heartbeat was 148 and she's doing well! I can't wait for our ultrasound next week so we can see her again :-)
I was also assured that I can sleep on either side but preferably not my back. Since baby is already small laying on my back my disrupt the blood/food supply she gets so it's best to sleep on my sides so she gets as much food as possible :-)
Hm...I think that's it. Pretty boring stuff!! Can't wait for next week when I'll have pictures to share!! Pray for a healthy growing lil baby girl!


1 comment:
So glad that the appointment went well!
Post a Comment