Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I had an amazing birthday (24 years yesterday!!) all thanks to my awesome hubs :-) Wednesday night he gave me a gift certificate to get a prenatal message...he scheduled it for my birthday since I had the day off from work! Yah!! In the morning he woke me up (literally....see the pic below of me. I can't believe I'm posting it! haha...i had been awake for maybe 30 seconds) Anyway- He said, Happy Birthday! And handed me a cake from my favorite bakery..."Let them eat cake!". That place is amazing! Jeff was a little upset though because he went to pick it up and was going to have them put, "Happy Birthday Mommy, Love G" on the top of the cake but they had already decorated it with a flower. That would have been super adorable, but it's the thought that counts! He says the cake was from Gianna and the massage was from him. He's so great!

Anyway-so I slept in, got my hair done, had lunch with Jeff at Huhot, did some shopping and had my prenatal message. It was such a great day!!! Thank you babe for all you did for me!!


I can't believe I'm posting this pic....lol.


Then tonight some girl friends came over for a craft night. I got soo much stuff done! Thanks to Amy who helped me monogram G's pillow for her room and make a button hole so my stroller fabric fit tighter :-) I also made 3 sets of baby legs (see pic below!! They are super easy, just used a tutorial on flickr-http://www.flickr.com/photos/27862796@N03/3212191322/), 24 cloth wipes and 3 burp rags!

I requested no sweets (i'm so scared to fail my glucose test on Tuesday! haha) but of course, they couldn't resist and made me a HUGE birthday cake!!

Again...no make up pic. I woke up this morning with puffy eyes...I'm allergic to something, just haven't figured out what yet :-(

And here's Gianna's baby legs!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Those baby legs are sooo cute! Could you post the link to the tutorial?

Suzanne said...

Happy belated birthday, Jess! I'm glad you enjoyed your day!

Adrienne said...

that is so sweet of your husband. happy belated birthday