Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Before I get all mushy gushy...

I wanted you all to know that this will know be my only blog! My baby posts will be moving over here!! My TTC blog will still be there for people to read our story from the beginning, but I won't be posting on there. :-)

Alright....now to my mushy gushy post. Today my heart broke because I saw a girls 'ticker' on the nest about how she is TTC (trying to concieve). While we were trying I was not sympathetic to ppl who tried for a few months and couldn't get pregnant, etc. We tried for 2 years so they should just suck it up. But now that we are pregnant and we get to enjoy this amazing experience my heart breaks for others going through treatments/trouble getting pregnant/etc. I just want to hug them and tell them I understand!! I know how hard it is, how hard it is to see babies and mommies and toys. To see big growing bellies and want one more than life itself. I've been there and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's terrible. It's heartbreaking. It's devastating. Yeah, yeah...i'm pregnant and emotional but I just get all teary-eyed when I hear of people going through that. It's so hard.

Anyway-no reason for this post. I jsut wanted to get that off my head. I'm praying for all you ladies who are having TTTC. I know it's hard. But I promise-it's worth it. I love this baby more than my own life right now and I haven't even met her. Just remember.........

He never promised it would be easy, only that it would be worth it!

No comments: