Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SAN. Tuh!

Tonight Gianna and I had a little mommy-daughter date. Obviously,
G and I spend alot of time together but tonight we just had fun. No errands,
no rules, just fun :-)

Jeff was out meeting with a client tonight so G and I decided to go 
ride the train and see Santa! I didn't know how excited Gianna would be
about Santa, but I knew she'd love the train. When we got there
Santa was out for dinner so G rode the train, all by herself! Usually
I ride with her, but this time I wanted to see if she'd go by herself. 
I'm still surprised at how much she's growing up. She handed her ticket to the lady 
and walked right up to the train and got in! A little girl she was riding with buckled
her in and I snapped some pics. She could have cared less that I wasn't there
with her.  



After that G wanted some 'unch' (lunch) so we stopped and got a 
cinnamon pretzel. YUM! 


We went back to Santa's area and, of course, there was now a huge line 
to wait for him. Surprisingly enough G did really well waiting patiently! We talked alot about 
Santa (who she calls SAN. tuh. haha) and read some books...and waited. 
And waited..;-) Took us about 30 minutes, but finally it was our turn!



Gianna wasn't scared of him but also didn't really know what to think about him. 
She just kind of stared at him. I think she maybe asked him for a baby brother
or sister ;-) HA!

And to finish up a great night, Gianna rode the train again! She rode 
all by herself again and blew me some kisses while she rode :-)


Can't you tell how excited she is ;-) Haha!
Plus she's rocking an adorable 'scarfette' that I made!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

she's so dang cute! I'm so impressed with how good she did with SAN.tah. lol So are you two trying for baby number 2? Best of luck to you! It took my husband and I just over a year, I totally understand the stress and disappointment of trying and trying and trying some more! We are now 14 weeks pregnant! :)