Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Food!

We started Gianna on baby food this week! At first, she wasn't so sure about it and gave us a disgusted look but after a few more 'bites' she started gobbling it up! We started with carrots and today did sweet potatoes. I'm hoping to make alot of her baby food, but for now we are using the free stuff our friends gave us :-)



My cousin also gave us her high chair and it works great...but wasn't that cute :-) So I decided to recover the cover! Here's a pic...pretty cute don't ya think?? She gave us two extra covers too so I plan on redoing those covers too. The material isn't 'wipeable' so we'll need a few extras when this one gets dirty! I may also try to make one with wipe able fabric...but we'll see if I get ambitious enough!
Doesn't she look so tiny in her big high chair? I think she needs a phone book or two to sit on :O)
And last but not least...G is now strong enough to sit in the high chairs at the restaurants! I took a picture of her while we were on a lunch date with Harli & Kelli after Music 'n Me class! (after the picture I tucked a blanket in front of her in case she decided to loose balance and face plant!) She's getting soo strong though and is even sitting up for a few seconds on her own!
Guess it's time for me to make her a cover for the high chairs and shopping carts!!

No comments: