Tuesday, March 30, 2010

For my TTC ladies....

I want to invite all my TTC ladies to join a prayer group that I, and a friend, Suzanne, run. We post on The Bump every weekday with info about special prayer requests and praises for the members. Each member also has a prayer group partner that they pray specifically for, and if they want to, they can stay in contact with each other also. Anyway....so if you want to join simply click this LINK and search through the posts for the ***TTC PRAYER GROUP*** posts. I wish it was easier too find, but unfortunately, it's not :-(

Anyway-I also am asking for someone to take my spot posting for the prayer group. Suzanne and I take turns updating the posts and posting daily but with a new baby on the way I need to pass my job on to someone else. If you want to offer up your time and take my place, please let me know! Thanks ladies!!

No comments: