Today was a great day! Twice a year we get a bonus at work and today was bonus day!! We had a bbq and a little meeting where the owner of the company told us how much he appreciated us and all our hard work. Over $500,000 was given out in bonuses to a little over 350 employeess!! WOW! Each employees bonus was determined by salary, how long we've been with the company and how much the company made over the past 6 months. My check was a healthy chunk of change...all of which went into saving for my husbands birthday present-a new truck :-) Anyway...todays a great day! Tonight I'm taking Hannah, my little sister, and Avery, a friend little boy, to the zoo! YAH!!! I'll post pics this weekend.
Oh and we're having a contractor and some of jeff's friends come down to finish the basement-Hopefully I'll have TONS of progress to show you all on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like things are coming right along! I love seeing your before and after pics.
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate your prayers!
Post a Comment