Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lillian Grace

Ok family members, Jeff and I call this name!! Lol. No, we're not pregnant but have decided on a girls name that is set in stone. I really love it, Lillian Grace and we'll call her Lily. For those non-family members you can disregard the post. Lol, with 21 or so grandchildren and tons more on the way theres always a chance your baby name will be taken! Plus, I'm really praying for a girl first :-) Ok...baaaaaccckkkk to work :-(

8 comments:

Just Believing said...

Adorable! Were using Grace for our middle name too! ( PS were not pregnant either lol )

All because two people fell in love said...

Haha! I had to do this with SIL's even though we're not sharing the names before he/she is born (and no we're not pregnant yet either). We have both a boy and girl name picked though the boy name could change.

mak'n Changes said...

Many, many blessings on your womb and on getting a little girl.

Suzanne said...

I love the name! It's very pretty!

G said...

Very pretty choice!

Got Grammer said...

I love it. very nice. two thumbs up

gee said...

That is a really pretty name!!

Kelli said...

Hey there! I'm new to the baby making blog community but wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and the soon to be Lily!

ps. We go back and forth between Grace and Faith for middle names...maybe twins?!?